I overheard a conversation between my daughters (ages 5 and 3) that made me very proud. I think my oldest may turn out to be a theologian. She tells her sister Bible stories and has helped us to teach her sister the Lord's Prayer.
3 yr old daughter: ...yeah, they put Joseph in a hole in the ground because they didn't like him.
5 yr old daughter: Sissy, they put him in a dry well because they were jealous of him.
3 yr old daughter: why is our belly button not on our forehead? *giggles*
I don't think my 3 year old will be a doctor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Which is better, pizza or lasagna?
About Me
- Oppshom
- I am Lutheran (Missouri Synod) and a husband. I am a father of 3. And a fan of the Carolina Panthers and the Detroit Lions.
No comments:
Post a Comment