Thursday, May 14, 2009
Guess what I found today? Installment 6
After returning from a brief trip to the bathroom, I noticed a mostly empty container of chocolate pudding sitting on the kitchen table. Then I found two small children with chocolate pudding masks. Apparently, my three year old daughter thought it would be fun to wear pudding. My two year old son was completely covered. All I could see was a big grin through the mess. It was a job too good for him to have done alone. We have always encouraged creativity and my daughter is very artistic. No doubt she saw this as a masterpiece. This is the same daughter who has cut pretty pictures in the tablecloth, her shirt, the cat's hair, and her hair. Also the same daughter who puts random toys in the refrigerator and wants a bellybutton on her forehead. She is going to be a "pineapple tree" when she grows up. I suppose even creativity needs limits. I jokingly said that she will not likely be a doctor; personally, I think she will make a great philosopher. All great philosophers have a love for illogic and the absurd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Which is better, pizza or lasagna?
About Me
- Oppshom
- I am Lutheran (Missouri Synod) and a husband. I am a father of 3. And a fan of the Carolina Panthers and the Detroit Lions.
No comments:
Post a Comment